TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bluwheelz Mobility Services Pvt. Ltd.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES.
1. Your access and use of the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and Bluwheelz. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services. These Terms expressly supersede prior agreements or arrangements with you. Bluwheelz may immediately terminate these Terms or any Services with respect to you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason.
Bluwheelz may provide to a claims processor or an insurer any necessary information (including your contact information) if there is a complaint, dispute or conflict, which may include an accident, involving you and a Third Party Provider (including a transportation network company driver) and such information or data is necessary to resolve the complaint, dispute or conflict.
2. The Services - constitute a technology platform that enables users of Bluwheelz’s mobile applications or websites provided as part of the Services (each, an “Application”) to arrange and schedule transportation and/or medical services with independent third party providers of such services, including independent third party providing technology services under agreement with Bluwheelz or certain of Bluwheelz’s affiliates (“Third Party Providers”). Unless otherwise agreed by Bluwheelz in a separate written agreement with you, the Services are made available solely for commercial use.
LICENSE. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Bluwheelz grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to: (i) access and use the Applications on your personal device solely in connection with your use of the Services; and (ii) access and use any content, information and related materials that may be made available through the Services, in each case solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Bluwheelz and Bluwheelz’s licensors. RESTRICTIONS. You may not: (i) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Services; (ii) reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Services except as expressly permitted by Bluwheelz; (iii) decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble the Services except as may be permitted by applicable law; (iv) link to, mirror or frame any portion of the Services; (v) cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the Services or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the Services; or (vi) attempt to gain unauthorized access to or impair any aspect of the Services or its related systems or networks.
3. Your Use of the Services USER ACCOUNTS. In order to use most aspects of the Services, you must register for and maintain an active personal user Services account (“Account”). You must be at least 18 years of age, or the age of legal majority in your jurisdiction (if different than 18), to obtain an Account. Account registration requires you to submit to Bluwheelz certain personal information, such as your name, address, mobile phone number and age, medical information as well as at least one valid payment method (either a credit card or accepted payment partner). You agree to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date information in your Account. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete, and up-to-date Account information, including having an invalid or expired payment method on file, may result in your inability to access and use the Services of Bluwheelz’s and lead to termination of these Terms with you. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Account, and you agree to maintain the security and secrecy of your Account username and password at all times. Unless otherwise permitted by Bluwheelz in writing, you may only possess one Account.
USER REQUIREMENTS AND CONDUCT. The Service is not available for use by persons under the age of 18. You may not authorize third parties to use your Account, and you may not allow persons under the age of 18 to receive transportation or logistics services from Third Party Providers unless they are accompanied by you. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your Account to any other person or entity. You agree to comply with all applicable laws when using the Services, and you may only use the Services for lawful purposes. You will not, in your use of the Services, cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience, or property damage, whether to the Third-Party Provider or any other party. In certain instances you may be asked to provide proof of identity to access or use the Services, and you agree that you may be denied access to or use of the Services if you refuse to provide proof of identity. TEXT MESSAGING. By creating an Account, you agree that the Services may send you informational text (SMS) messages as part of the normal business operation of your use of the Services. You may opt-out of receiving text (SMS) messages from Bluwheelz at any time by sending an email to [email protected] indicating that you no longer wish to receive such messages, along with the phone number of the mobile device receiving the messages. You acknowledge that opting out of receiving text (SMS) messages may impact your use of the Services.
PROMOTIONAL CODES. Bluwheelz may, in Bluwheelz’s sole discretion, create promotional codes that may be redeemed for Account credit, or other features or benefits related to the Services and/or a Third Party Provider’s services, subject to any additional terms that Bluwheelz establishes on a per promotional code basis (“Promo Codes”). You agree that Promo Codes: (i) must be used for the intended audience and purpose, and in a lawful manner; (ii) may not be duplicated, sold or transferred in any manner, or made available to the general public (whether posted to a public form or otherwise), unless expressly permitted by Bluwheelz; (iii) may be disabled by Bluwheelz at any time for any reason without liability to Bluwheelz; (iv) may only be used pursuant to the specific terms that Bluwheelz establishes for such Promo Code; (v) are not valid for cash; and (vi) may expire prior to your use. Bluwheelz reserves the right to withhold or deduct credits or other features or benefits obtained through the use of Promo Codes by you or any other user in the event that Bluwheelz determines or believes that the use or redemption of the Promo Code was in error, fraudulent, illegal, or in violation of the applicable Promo Code terms or these Terms.
USER PROVIDED CONTENT. Bluwheelz may, in Bluwheelz’s sole discretion, permit you from time to time to submit, upload, publish or otherwise make available to Bluwheelz through the Services textual, audio, and/or visual content and information, including commentary and feedback related to the Services, initiation of support requests, and submission of entries for competitions and promotions (“User Content”). Any User Content provided by you remains your property. However, by providing User Content to Bluwheelz, you grant Bluwheelz a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Services and Bluwheelz’s business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity. You represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all User Content or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases necessary to grant Bluwheelz the license to the User Content as set forth above; and (ii) neither the User Content nor your submission, uploading, publishing or otherwise making available of such User Content nor Bluwheelz’s use of the User Content as permitted herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation. You agree to not provide User Content that is defamatory, libelous, hateful, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful, or otherwise offensive, as determined by Bluwheelz in its sole discretion, whether or not such material may be protected by law. Bluwheelz may, but shall not be obligated to, review, monitor, or remove User Content, at Bluwheelz’s sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, without notice to you.
NETWORK ACCESS AND DEVICES. You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to use the Services. Your mobile network’s data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access or use the Services from a wireless-enabled device and you shall be responsible for such rates and fees. You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Services and Applications and any updates thereto. Bluwheelz does not guarantee that the Services, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the Services may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications. 4. Payment You understand that use of the Services may result in charges to you for the services or goods you receive from a Third-Party Provider (“Charges”). After you have received services or goods obtained through your use of the Service, Bluwheelz will facilitate your payment of the applicable Charges on behalf of the Third-Party Provider as such Third-Party Provider’s limited payment collection agent. Payment of the Charges in such manner shall be considered the same as payment made directly by you to the Third Party Provider. Charges will be inclusive of applicable taxes where required by law. Bluwheelz reserves the right to charge you an additional amount for pickup facility provided at various places along with applicable taxes (including but not limited to GST). Charges paid by you are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by Bluwheelz. Bluwheelz will respond accordingly to any request from a Third Party Provider to modify the Charges for a particular service. All Charges are due immediately and payment will be facilitated by Bluwheelz using the preferred payment method designated in your Account, after which Bluwheelz will send you a receipt by email. If your primary Account payment method is determined to be expired, invalid or otherwise not able to be charged, you agree that Bluwheelz may, as the Third-Party Provider’s limited payment collection agent, use a secondary payment method in your Account, if available. As between you and Bluwheelz, Bluwheelz reserves the right to establish, remove and/or revise Charges for any or all services or goods obtained through the use of the Services at any time in Bluwheelz’s sole discretion. Further, you acknowledge and agree that Charges applicable in certain geographical areas may increase substantially during times of high demand. Bluwheelz will use reasonable efforts to inform you of Charges that may apply, provided that you will be responsible for Charges incurred under your Account regardless of your awareness of such Charges or the amounts thereof. Bluwheelz may from time to time provide certain users with promotional offers, subscriptions and discounts that may result in different amounts charged for the same or similar services obtained through the use of the Services, and you agree that such promotional offers, subscriptions and discounts, unless also made available to you, shall have no bearing on your use of the Services or the Charges applied to you. You may elect to cancel your request for services from a Third-Party Provider at any time prior to such Third Party Provider’s arrival, in which case you may be charged a cancellation fee. This payment structure is intended to fully compensate the Third-Party Provider for the services provided. Any representation by Bluwheelz (on Bluwheelz’s website, in the Application, or in Bluwheelz’s marketing materials) to the effect that tipping is “voluntary,” “not required,” and/or “included” in the payments you make for services provided is not intended to suggest that Bluwheelz provides any additional amounts, beyond those described above, to the Third-Party Provider. You understand and agree that, while you are free to provide additional payment as a gratuity to any Third-Party Provider who provides you with services obtained through the Service, you are under no obligation to do so. Gratuities are voluntary. After you have received services obtained through the Service, you will have the opportunity to rate your experience and leave additional feedback about your Third-Party Provider. REPAIR OR CLEANING FEES. You shall be responsible for the cost of repair for damage to, or necessary cleaning of, Third Party Provider vehicles and property resulting from use of the Services under your Account in excess of normal “wear and tear” damages and necessary cleaning (“Repair or Cleaning”). In the event that a Third Party Provider reports the need for Repair or Cleaning, and such Repair or Cleaning request is verified by Bluwheelz in Bluwheelz’s reasonable discretion, Bluwheelz reserves the right to facilitate payment for the reasonable cost of such Repair or Cleaning on behalf of the Third-Party Provider using your payment method designated in your Account. Such amounts will be transferred by Bluwheelz to the applicable Third-Party Provider and are non-refundable.
5. Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability; Indemnity. DISCLAIMER. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” Bluwheelz DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, NOT EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN ADDITION, Bluwheelz MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTEE REGARDING THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES REQUESTED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, OR THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. Bluwheelz DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, SAFETY OR ABILITY OF THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS. YOU AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, REQUESTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Bluwheelz SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RELATED TO, IN CONNECTION WITH, OR OTHERWISE RESULTING FROM ANY USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF Bluwheelz HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Bluwheelz SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, LIABILITY OR LOSSES ARISING OUT OF: (i) YOUR USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; OR (ii) ANY TRANSACTION OR RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, EVEN IF Bluwheelz HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Bluwheelz SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY OR FAILURE IN PERFORMANCE RESULTING FROM CAUSES BEYOND Bluwheelz’S REASONABLE CONTROL. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIRD-PARTY TRANSPORTATION PROVIDERS PROVIDING TRANSPORTATION SERVICES REQUESTED THROUGH SOME REQUEST BRANDS MAY OFFER SERVICES AND MAY NOT BE PROFESSIONALLY LICENSED OR PERMITTED. IN NO EVENT SHALL Bluwheelz’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION EXCEED FIVE HUNDRED EUROS ($500). Bluwheelz’S SERVICES MAY BE USED BY YOU TO REQUEST AND SCHEDULE TRANSPORTATION WITH THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, BUT YOU AGREE THAT Bluwheelz HAS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU RELATED TO ANY TRANSPORTATION SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS. THE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER IN THIS SECTION 5 DO NOT PURPORT TO LIMIT LIABILITY OR ALTER YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. INDEMNITY.
6. Governing Law; Arbitration. Except as otherwise set forth in these Terms, these Terms shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute, conflict, claim or controversy arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to the Services or these Terms, including those relating to its validity, its construction or its enforceability (any “Dispute”) shall be first mandatorily submitted to mediation proceedings in terms of the Indian law. If such Dispute has not been settled within sixty (60) days after a request for mediation has been submitted under the Indian laws, such Dispute can be referred to and shall be exclusively and finally resolved by arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 (“Act”). The Dispute shall be resolved by one (1) arbitrator to be appointed in accordance with the Act. The place of both mediation and arbitration shall be Gurgaon, Haryana, India. The language of the mediation and/or arbitration shall be English, unless you do not speak English, in which case the mediation and/or arbitration shall be conducted in both English and your native language. The existence and content of the mediation and arbitration proceedings, including documents and briefs submitted by the parties, any correspondence from the mediator, and correspondence, orders and awards issued by the sole arbitrator, shall remain strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third-party without the express written consent from the other party unless: (i) the disclosure to the third party is reasonably required in the context of conducting the mediation or arbitration proceedings; and (ii) the third-party agrees unconditionally in writing to be bound by the confidentiality obligation stipulated herein.